‘Enter The Gaming Technopolis’
The most successful, international and award winning gaming event of the year is returning to London on the 2nd -4th of February 2016, as attendees and exhibitors are invited to ‘Enter the Gaming Technopolis’. ICE Totally Gaming is held annually at the ExCel Centre in East London, and this year it’s going to be bigger than ever before!
There is an unlimited array of reasons why anyone connected to the gambling and gaming industry should visit the ICE conference. First and foremost, it has become the annual launch pad for gaming innovations. With tens of product launches happening every hour, ICE is not something to be missed.
Also, across the 3 day ICE Totally Gaming conference, there are over 80 hours of education to take advantage of. Even if you don’t attend any of the seminar sessions, the networks that you can build, and information you can gather is priceless for your company.
At the most simple level, ICE Totally Gaming 2016 is a three day event where you can be surrounded by individuals who share your passion for the gaming industry; step back from the day to day routines of business and reignite your creativity and appetite for success; and most importantly – have an enjoyable and exciting experience.
For the 2016 conference, ICE has a programme of new initiatives and activities impacting all areas of the gambling and gambling landscape. More details will be announced nearer the time. Think Management will be at ICE 2016 – will you?
ICE Totally Gaming 2015
Attendees for the ICE Totally Gaming conference in 2015 were invited to ‘Discover the World of Gaming’. With ground break reviews and attendance numbers, below are a few key facts from 2015:
- Out of the 25,497 attendees, the presence of final decision makers grew by 13% in 2015, showing that businesses are understanding the importance and impact that this conference can have.
- ICE Totally Gaming conference 2015 had a record attendance of 25,497 people, which is a 15% increase from 2013.
- Over 8000 operators in attendance, which was a 10% year on year increase.
- 133 countries were represented in 2015, with UK, Germany, US and Austria being at the top.
- Attendance from Asian countries increased by 41%.
- 98% of exhibitors consider it important to exhibit at ICE and 96% of them said their expectations were exceeded or met.
- Exhibitors and visitors from all areas of the gaming landscape were present from bingo to coin ops, both land-based and online.
Check out the infographic below for more information on the award-winning, multinational ICE event.